Discgotech’s photographs are sourced from festival gigs. I endeavored to advance to coax musicians. Unique images of the celebrated talented musicians from the ‘Illuminati of Manchester’ can also adorn your walls.
Psychedelic- tinnitus friendly My bloody Valentine “
if I’d been a guy I would have been named Bill, but since I was a girl it became Bilinda”. During one of his radio shows, BBC Radio 1 disc jockey John Peel once said Butcher was “being pretentious and tried to be special by spelling [her] name
New Order – Joy Division- Tony Wilson’s Manchester Factory Label. The New Order gig at Port Merion for Festival No6 2013 was the lauded by music journalist’s as the finest of the year.
- Bernard Sumner playing lead guitar and vocals
- Stockport’s Finest Indie band ;The Johnny Marr Band; Touring and playing live. In the big tent at Port Merion, perform songs from their album Playland,
- Apparently, featured on Marc Rielly’s callender ; October 10th. it’s hug a drummer day. I like Dweezle Zappa’s Drummer ‘Ryan Jones’ from the U.S.A .On stage at the Lowry’s Lyric Theatre
- From the small stage at The Eagle Inn pub venue, in Salford. Oldham music Indie Artist , Kiran Leonard plays lead Guitar for the sonic composition:Strange Fruit. (Featured Above) Johnny Marr”s band drummer Jack Mitchell may applaud the commendable technical work to erect the drummer’s kit; in a cramped corner, on the humble Eagle stage (featured below) .
- Talented young Siobhan Wilson Indie Glasgow; folk Joni Mitchel inspired , and she’s accomanied by Matthew. Siobhan sings in French . which is wonderful delight to hear.
- San Francisco’s all Lady Indie band Chastity Belt, at Star & Garter. Oh and the lady drummer had a skateboarding injury which affected her arm, but she did not shirk her percussion instruments as she hit the skins,